Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finished Brazilian Wax What Is A Good Numbing Cream I Can Use To Help With The Pain Of Bikini Waxing?(for A Good Price)?

What is a good numbing cream I can use to help with the pain of bikini waxing?(for a good price)? - finished brazilian wax

Today I had a bikini wax is a Brazilian, but the pain was so unbearable that I could not quit. What a good product to use in order to avoid the pain of waxing ?????

2 comments:

roxy said...

I do not know, but 2 women were killed with anesthetic cream and plastic packaging in order to accelerate the leg deafness. I was pretty afraid to speak now. I never would have thought possible. Freaky!

melissa9... said...

I have tried to use stun ice cubes in a towel to the region. He also worked in the area of deafness, but kind of Wet & Brass to grow. I heard only wax and cut now.

Post a Comment