Monday, February 22, 2010

Masterbate On Vicodin Am I Normal? (Part 2)?

Am I normal? (Part 2)? - masterbate on vicodin

It's really me.
I take this opportunity Vicodin / hydrocodone over night to a movie or a vigil.
Never tell anyone when I was in a pill
I took a pill or two cabinet from someone else.
I get angry when I see someone who
something that could turn me half the time.
I drive an irregular
I like playing with children
Secretly at night to smoke my wife said, "I should stop"
When my wife asks me to do something, sometimes on the defensive and snoty because I think I let me rest.
I immediately pull tags.
I drink containers
I like the taste of my blood
I often masterbate.
**** I am a colleague, but I will not, because II love my son and his wife
I like dirty words, sex and unconventional dirty things to ask, but never my wife.
I masterbate in public places
I love doodleing (partial faces and persons)
I hate crowds
I love the land or forest areas
I fart in my hand and feel
That's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment